Paper registration: March 18
Paper submission: March 22
Notification: April 19
Camera-ready: April 29
We invite electronic submissions for WBIR 2016 (IEEE double-column style, double blind review) of up to 8-page papers. Papers will be reviewed by members of the program committee and assessed for quality and best means of presentation.
Please use the following LaTeX/Word template: IEEE CVPR Author Kit
Submissions are done electronically via the CMT SUBMISSION SYSTEM
Papers will be published as IEEE workshop proceedings.
When submitting a paper, the authors implicitly acknowledge that NO paper of substantially similar content has been or will be submitted elsewhere.
The submissions need to be in compliance with the following guideline:
- Author and institutional information needs to be removed from the author list on the title page, as well as on all paper headers.
- Clues directly identifying any of the authors need to be removed from the main text.
- References to work by the authors must be made anonymous in one of the following ways:
- References to other papers by the same authors are listed as “Anonymous” (with no other information) in the bibliography.
- Work by the same authors that appears on mainstream and readily available publications is cited in the third person, provided that nothing in the referencing can be traced to the identity of the authors.
- For instance, “In , Hello and Goodbye have proposed …” is acceptable, whereas “In , we have proposed …” is not, when reference  is listed as “IEEE Trans. PAMI, 6(6):721-741, November 1984”.
- Also, “In , Muller and Doe have proposed …” is not acceptable if  is listed as “in press”, or, say, “North-Western New South Wales Symposium on Computer Vision, 1993”
Papers not complying with these rules will be removed from the reviewing process.